Monday 18 January 2016

Jo Malone Leeds


This is a little ode to Jo Malone after going in for one of their hand massages with tips on combining scents to create your perfect scent. It's one of my mums favourite shops so she was invited for her birthday for her and a friend (read:daughter) to experience this little treat. It's a completely bespoke service which begins with a little discussion of which sent you want to choose to be your base scent. I chose Peony & Blush Suede and mum went for Blackberry & Bay. The photographs are of my mums treatment, which was before mine. 


The treatment began with a spray of a relaxing linen spray on our towels and then a cleanse using either the body wash or the shower oil. I was given the Peony & Blush Suede shower oil which felt incredible and utterly decadent as it contains macadamia oil and coconut oil (always a winner for me!).



This was removed with a hot towel then followed with the corresponding moisturiser and a relaxing arm and hand massage. 




Finally we were treated to some of the Jo Malone expertise as one arm was covered in the scent that matched our treatment, whilst the other was a choice of scent combinations. She mixed Blackerry & Bay with Mimosa & Cardamom for mum. Whereas I got to choose between Peony & Blush Suede with English Pear & Freesia or with the cologne intense Rose & Oud. I went for the latter, and fell head over heels with the combination. Unfortunately I didn't leave with a bottle of Rose & Oud, it's a shame they don't sell them in the 30ml bottles just the 100ml at £105. A little too spendy for a Monday morning but definitely will be on my birthday list! 




A massive thank you to the girls in Jo Malone in Leeds for creating a lovely atmosphere, spoiling us with your knowledge & leaving me smelling my arms hours later! 



No comments:

Post a Comment