Monday 26 May 2014

Joining the hype: Caudalie

I've always been a little weary when it comes to the high end spray toners, a lot of money for something to spray on your face which, potentially, may have less use than a normal toner. But I decided to bite the bullet and try the Caudalie Beauty Elixr, especially because you can purchase a smaller bottle for £10.95 from feelunique which meant that I was able to try it out for a while to see if it really made any difference before purchasing the full sized bottle. And boy am I glad I did!




As you can tell by the photos I'm nearly out which shows just how much I've been using it. A spritz morning and night before my moisturiser and I've noticed just how much calmer my skin looks, especially in a morning. It also feels like my skin is a lot more hydrated, especially as this is now paired with a new moisturiser favourite of mine! Definitely one to recommend, Caudalie, I WILL be purchasing a new bottle!


No comments:

Post a Comment