Monday 16 June 2014

Style Post: EOYB

This post is dedicated to my End of Year Ball outfit which is possibly one of my favourite events at University, it's a chance for me and all my friends to get dressed up fancy and don some heels for a themed night with live acts and DJ's. I fell completely in love with this playsuit a few weeks before I bought it but couldn't justify the price tag with no occasion to wear it to, cue a reminder from one of my housemates that EOYB was soon to come up and hello a reason! I love how easy it can be worn. I decided to wear it quite delicately with this gorgeous pastel blue that keeps appearing in my shopping bags. But if I were to wear it again I think I'd try it with an oversized necklace and chunky boots to make it look completely different. The only downside has got to be that it's dry cleaner only - and is currently covered in drink stains, not so fun! 

Playsuit Topshop | Sandals New Look

 Clutch Whistles | Bangle Juicy Couture | Watch Michel Kors


And here's a picture of us all dressed up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment