Wednesday 23 July 2014

Product Review: Malin + Gotez Grapefruit Face Cleanser

Now this, is a good one. It's currently available in a sample size in the latest Elle magazine which is where I got my first taste of it, and the brand itself. Malin + Gotez is not a brand I'd heard of, so I wasn't familiar with any of their products but as I was on the hunt for a new cleanser I thought this was the perfect chance to try it out. I love having a sample product to try out before purchasing the product full size, as there's nothing worse than buying a full size product to find your skin doesn't agree with it! I love the gel like texture of this cleanser, and how it turns into a sort of lather on the skin (not foamy - I promise!). Usually I find gel cleansers pretty stripping and drying on my skin but haven't had that problem with this one, it leaves it feeling and looking clean, and has definitely improved my skin since using! This is probably due to the amino acid, and the grapefruit extract in it which gives it the most refreshing smell, its not the most indulgent of products but is definitely a good pick me up. It's not toooooo pricey in comparison to others on the market, and the size of product you get totally makes it worth the price tag! Would definitely recommend to those looking for an acidic cleanser that isn't too stripping.


Space.nk £25

It was also the perfect excuse to pop into Space.nk... not that I needed one!


No comments:

Post a Comment