Monday 11 August 2014

Triangl Summer

As you can see from these beach pictures I've been on holiday! I've recently just come back from two weeks in Boa Vista one of the Cape Verde island's after staying at the Riu Touareg hotel which was just out of this world! Endless beautiful beach yet to be developed on one side, with a turtle sanctuary on the other where they go to lay their eggs. My lovely mum took these photos of me on the beach as we watched the waves crash. Every single day we were there was red flag unfortunately but led to some incredible sized waves, but meant we could only paddle in the shallows! This Triangl bikini was probably my favourite out of all the ones I took, the colour complementing my tan and drying quickly in the sunshine.





Washing off the sand before going back to the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment