Tuesday 15 December 2015

Everyday/Work Appropriate Make Up

I love a simple every day make up look especially now I'm starting to look for a permanent job in an office environment, meaning that I needed to nail a simple (and quick) make up look!

This is the finished look so keep reading to see what I used...


I swear by this trick now every time I do a gradient eye look or winged liner, I use those little sticky notes that have different colours on each end. After buying countless packets of these for my degree and seeing my friend use sellotape to create the perfect line to draw along I realised that there was a much better use for these then sticking them in books... 

 I love these Spectrum Collection eye shadow brushes possibly more than my MAC ones at the moment, they just wash so much better and have basically the same feel and finish.
I love this foundation, it's the Bourjois Healthy Mix - not the serum which weirdly enough I found super drying on my skin. In contrast this has a bit of a heavier coverage without it looking too much. I saw this foundation on a video of Sarah Ashcroft's (That Pommie Girl) and was instantly sold.

 Can't beat a beauty bloggers favourite concealer...

Bronzer and a small amount of highlighter to give the faced shape and definition...
The final look!
 Perfect for a day of errands or a day in the office.



Products used: UD Naked Smokey Palette | Benefit Roller Lash | Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer | Bourjois Healthy Mix | Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator - Peach | MAC Bronzing Powder - Golden
Brushes loved: Spectrum & Real Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment