Sunday 22 September 2013

Hair Time

Now, I've had this post planned for a while but due to moving back to University with my chums into our lovely big 'ole house it's been put on the back burner. But I'm plonked on the sofa with a brew and determined to write!


I'm no hair care expert but I know what works for my hair and how to make the most of it! These three products I've only come to know post summer so have been working wonders on my slightly worse for wear summer time hair! I've been avoiding adding extra damage to my hair by only blowdrying it once a week and not dying it, although the summer did a good job of lightening it anyway. But to start replenishing my hair I've fallen in love with Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer which I actually cannot fault. I know its loved by many a blogger with gorgeous long locks so I'm hoping this will improve mine by leaving it in over night rather than just the 10-20 mins recommended. The difference from one use is noticeable with my hair feeling loads bouncier and healthier in general so I'm hoping to see amazing results over time. The L'oreal heat protecter is really a no brainer but something I'm really lazy with so I've vowed to use this every time I wash my hair because really, it's stupid not to. The Bumble & Bumble thickening hairspray was a sample in Elle which I'm sure you all know and are using as much as me. A quick spritz in my roots pre-blowdry and it instantly adds so much volume that I just want to whip my hair back n' forth like a hair model!


Obviously my brush of choice is a tangle teaser which I use both wet and dry, however I'm in serious need of a detangler can any of you guys recommend?


1 comment:

  1. I'm not subscribed to any magazines haha but I wish I did, the bumble and bumble thickening spray sounds really good! I find some hair sprays are quite sticky and salt sprays dry out my hair but that sounds like it really works well.

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete