Monday 27 July 2015

Ultimate British Summertime Perfume



It's rare that I change perfume seasonally, I tend to have my favourite few that I stick with yearly until I find a new favourite. This one by Jo Malone was gifted to me by a friend for my birthday and isn't something I would be drawn to, who wants to smell like a cuppa? But boy, do Earl Grey and Cucumber make one heck of a combination in scent form! It's subtle but clings enough to be noticeable, it's not as strong as the crowd favourite Pomegranate Noir, but beautiful in its own way. In fact it was the perfume I decided to wear to my graduation last week. Perfect for the summer months, albeit the rather dismay summer we're having in the UK at the moment. But at least I'll have my scent down when the sunshine finally appears...





No comments:

Post a Comment